Thursday 9 January 2014

Top 5 Worst Final Fantasy Villains

Final Fantasy a series once hailed as a forum for grand storytelling is filled with terrible plots and terrible villains, while not all are bad, it's time to look at the very worst. This is the Top 5 Worst Final Fantasy Villains.



5.LeBlanc (Final Fantasy 10.2)
Though not the main antagonist, LeBlanc is the main villain for the majority of Final Fantasy 10.2. She leads a group of rival 'spherehunters' who essentially come off as a more LESS successful Team Rocket and trust me if you come off worse than these guys...
...you've got a lot of fucking problems.

4. Yu Yevon (Final Fantasy 10)
We thought across the planet to stop a giant god monster that has slaughtered countless millions and the mastermind behind it all is... a fucking bug, what the fuck, a fucking bug that if you cast zombie on it, will constantly heal itself without removing zombie killing itself, WHAT?!

3. Seifer (Final Fantasy 8)
Let me put it this way, I'll just re-enact it for you:
EDEA: Join me.
SEIFER: No way!
EDEA: If you don't you're a needle dick chicken shit.
SEIFER: Okay I'll become your servant of evil, because I'm not a needle dick chicken shit!

2. Bartandelus (Final Fantasy 13)
So the fal cie want to die and kill billions so that god will be like, what the fuck happened, and the fal cie can meet with god. And so instead of just letting the planet known as... do you know what I'll save it for a later review, but to simplify it, his plan could of been more successful and shorter if he had just tried to destroy the planet himself with the other fal cie rather than the long convulted plan of 13.

1. Ultimecia (Final Fantasy 8)
As much as Bart's plan was terrible at least he has a reason, somewhere hidden in datalogs, but he has an actual reason. Ultimecia wants to destroy all of time and space why?
Uh huh... the only reason I could think of is that she's just raging from a really bad period. Get it period...time...time period.
Sorry couldn't resist, but no, nowhere is stated Ultimecia's reasons. I mean ultimately it's all about not wanting to die and becoming a god, but I actually had to google that to find that out as the game doesn't really do a good job of explaining anything, but then what do you expect of a game that was rushed to ride 7's popularity, I'm The JoelMH and...if anyone's seen an annoying fairy around, Navi's been sending me hate mail ever since the Zelda 3ds review, I'm sure nothing will come of it. I'm The JoelMH, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment