Sunday 19 January 2014

Top 5 Normal Pokemon

Hi I'm The JoelMH, and this is my Top 5 Normal Pokemon, rules are, only one from one family tree and it can have normal as it's secondary type, also no monster is allowed to appear on two different type lists as there will be 17 more of these, so now I'll begin:



5. Eevee
 The unstable dna pokemon, no matter what eeveelution you prefer, you wouldn't have them without this little guy.

4. Meowth

No, I'mnot talking about the one from Team Rocket, I'm talking about a plain ordinary Meowth. Meowth as well as being kind of adorable learns the move Pay Day, a move that allows you to find pocket change at the end of every match you use it. And who can turn down free money.

3. Snorlax
The big fat powerhouse. The only pokemon that being asleep gives it a big advantage learning moves that allows it to attack while asleep and being immune to other stat changes while it sleeps. Teach it Giga Impact when it's awaken and see it flatten what it hits.

Now Dr. Cox, it's time to take one of my man cards.
2. Buneary

I admit it, it's purely from being adorable, I liked this pokemon the first time I saw it. Look at it and tell me it's not adorable., So what's next... probably won't save me.

1. Mincinno
Of course, come on he's my goddamn mascot, Mincinno says. If he had been an electric type he would of been gen 5's pikachu clone, but no, he's normal, therefore spared that title. While it's not a great attacker until it evolves I love the little guy in his small form. I'm The JoelMH and I'm off to watch a manly action movie excuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment