Saturday 25 January 2014

Top 5 Rock Pokemon

Rock on everybody, it's my top 5 Rock Pokemon! But don't expect any gen 1 pokemon here, because this type didn't interest me until gen 2... okay I'm lying there is one gen 1 pokemon, but I had you there didn't I.



5. Rhyperior

The Evolved form of Rhyhorn and Rhydon, while it is rather slow, it is however built like a tank, though it's special defence leaves much to desire.

4. Aerodactyl
The Pterodactyl Pokemon and the closest fossil pokemon to an actual dinosaur until gen 6. So awesome it was used by Lance of the Elite Four and now it has a Mega Form.
In the early days of red and blue this beast was the boss, but it's use has gone down in decline since then.

3. Carracosta
My fossil of choice from gen 5. This girl, yes mine was female, got me through the majority of White version as one of my powerhouses. Plus it's a tank like sea turtle, huh I've got a clear obsessions with tanks lately. Bottom line, Carracosta, is the 2nd best fossil pokemon, next is...

2. Tyrantrum
 HOW DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO MAKE A T-REX POKEMON! I'm sorry, a...


Yeah, not only that it's a rock/dragon, HOW DID IT TAKE THIS LONG! T-REX'S KICK ASS!

1. Tyranitar
Gold and Silver's high leveled evolver to revival Dragonite, and damn straight does it deserve that position. This dude is said to be able to eat mountains and this dude is so powerful, that he is the most powerful shadow pokemon in Pokemon Collosseum. And now it has a Mega Form:
And that's my top 5 rock pokemon. I'm The JoelMH, Gamers, nerds and Pokemon Fans, Game the Fuck on! And AlphaOmegaSin, you're awesome, rock on! Check him out below:

No comments:

Post a Comment