Tuesday 28 January 2014

5 more things that piss me off about Pokemon

We've had to go to this again, trust me recent events bring a majority of these up:



1. No Pokemon Centre stores outside of Japan:
Okay I get it, the one in New York didn't do well, but you never tried Europe, is anyone else tired of America being the testing ground for the rest of the world, because Americans are the same as the english. Even if you didn't have a shop,why not an online store, it wouldn't be expensive to develop, but nope, so not worth is it, which brings me to...

2. Merchandise in Europe is terrible
Not the quality of the toys themselves, no they are spectacular, but the way they are sold. Most shops only have gen 5 toys as they refuse to buy in gen 6 toys and the only shop that has gen 6 toys which rhymes with Boys r us, only orders in let's see three plushies after a month of waiting for deliveries. Order on their website well you'll be greeted by this:
Do you see that circled area? That basically means you can't choose which one in the range which includes, Fennekin, Froakie, Chespin and Pikachu, you get, so you pay £13 for a lucky dip. I love how I'm the only pokemon fan addressing this. This crap forces us onto ebay to pay for preowned stuff from the japanese stores that people sell on for double the price! Bottom line nintendo of europe or whoever deals with the merch, GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR!

3. Nidoqueen and Nidorina cannot breed
Just why Nintendo, why do you have to breed from Nidoran female, why is it, that it can breed with Nidoking, EW!

4. Sod all event pokemon outside Japan
We all know it's true Nintendo is heavily biased towards Japan, because someone please explain to me why about 70% of the events are japanese exclusive as well.

5. POKEMON BANK!
Someone please explain to me what is going on. First it was delayed because of the system crash, I get that. Now it's back in Japan and they gave it a week just there for testing, okay I get that, but last night there was a huge update on the american and european servers, so that means the bank right... NOPE. It's done virtually well...
And what has nintendo said to it's fans...
 Uh huh, Nintendo how much money can you lose before you get a clue. PISS OFF YOUR USERS AND YOU LOSE MONEY!!! STOP FUCKING US AROUND AND RELEASE IT OR TELL US IT'S CANCELLED IF IT IS, STOP FUCKING WITH US!!!
I am being with serious with you right now and I urge you to do the same. I am boycotting all nintendo products until the release of the bank in the US and Europe, I am being fucking serious. Nintendo likes to say it's not biased but it really really is, if you aren't japanese...
I am The JoelMH angrily awaiting Nintendo to get off it's ass, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment