Wednesday 22 January 2014

Top 5 Bug Pokemon

Hi I'm The Joel MH, and after dealing with hacker issues, I'm back. Speaking of dealing with Bugs, here's my top 5 favourite bug pokemon:



5. Shedinja
Born of a shed skin from Ninjask, Shedinja is an effective battler but technically the weakest pokemon in existence by only having one health point, but it can only be hurt by it's weaknesses, no normal or not effective moves can even touch it, so only really used for those who fight with a plan ahead.

4. Galvantula
An electric spider with only 4 legs, still a spider though, spiders are creepy, but an electrical aracnids are darn awesome!

3. Volcarona
A fire moth so powerful it made sub legendary in gen 5. I never really used bug types for a long time, since gen 2, but this bug made me appreciate them a lot more, but that only leaves two more and they're both from Gen 2.

2. Heracross
It's stag beetle that knows kung fu, what are the odds, with pokemon, quite likely. Plus now he has a mega form.
Pretty bitching, but not as much as number one!

1. Scizor
They took Scyther the badass mantis pokemon and then they made Scizor, you took awesome, covered in metal and made heavy metal awesomeness and then to top the awesome sauce cake, you gave it a mega form.

All Hail Scizor, the high king of Bug Kind, I'm The Joel MH signing off! Ooh I forget let me know who your favourites are on my google + page, might as well make some use out of it, oh and normal and fairy too, now I'm signing off, sorry to be a BUG!
Oh come on it weren't that bad. No, no what are you doing, Not the combees! AHHHHHHH Ahgarbulagabah my eyes! my eyes! AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHhhhurgh!


No comments:

Post a Comment