Monday 10 February 2014

Top 5 Dark Pokemon

In japan they're called the evil type. But what lurks in the darkness, is it truly evil, no of course not, it's a kid's game right.



5. Houndoom
It's a hell hound. Simple. Sorry a hellhound whose flames are said to burn forever, so not evil. I mean I'm sure it's mega form is quite friendly.
Never mind, next one, next one.

4. Zoroark
Stories say those who tried to catch Zoroark were trapped in an illusion and punished. Oh my god, I mean that's in no way evil, I mean he's a trickster that takes on the form of another party member when in the right position, I mean it's clearly good.

3. Weavile
The evolved form of Sneasel, a dual dark/ice type. he/she's pretty harmless, I mean it's sharp razor claws and trickery moves are just harmless, you know except for my Weavile.

2. Umbreon
When darkness falls, the rings on the body begin to glow, striking fear in the hearts of anyone nearby. See Umbreon isn't evil, it used glows to fend off enemies, see completely harmless. I mean it's an eeveelution after all.

1. Hydreigon
Their heads on their arms do not have brains. They use all three heads to consume and destroy everything.

It responds to movement by attacking. This scary, three-headed Pokémon devours everything in its path!

This brutal Pokémon travels the skies on its six wings. Anything that moves seems like a foe to it, triggering its attack.

Sweet Jesus, this thing is a true monster, do you know what's worse, this thing had two living heads and it grew a third and the other two are braindead, you do realise what the third head did, it murdered the other two at birth. Hydreigon is a monster, it's an evil monster, holy crap. It's a dark/dragon, so good thing I have my Sylveon around. I'm The JoelMH, signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment