Saturday 21 June 2014

Top 10 (sorta) Pokemon that should Mega Evolve

Wow, so not 5 you say, well thinking about this, I came up with way too many to fit in just 5 slots, hell more than 10, but the power of....
No, by the power of...
STOP IT, BY GROUPING OKAY!



10. Unova Starters
Yeah, the least coolest of the starters, okay I know if we give one of them a mega, we have to give all 3, but the one I want a mega for is Serperior, I never used to like the snivy line but it grew on me recently, okay yeah I'd like one for Samurott too, okay I guess I just don't like Emboar very much, maybe it's cause it's the 3rd fire/fighting starter in a row. But this could be the opportunity to change that, make Mega Emboar Fire/Dark

9. Pidgeot
Yeah, the original pidgen pokemon. Come on, how many of you got through Kanto with this guy, come raise your hands.
Yeah I thought so, wait, hold on a minute...


Oh, but still. Pidgeot deserves a Mega, maybe just a stat booster.

8. Minun and Plusle
Why? Because it would make them actually useful. You know how Mega Latios/Latias look exactly the same, these guys when mega'd could become a fusion of the two in design and make them electric/fairy.

7. Electrode
Okay I may just being immature, but Mega Electrode could look like a Master Ball. Oh and make it part Steel.

6. Sinnoh Starters
Okay I'd just like a Mega Infernape, who is easily the best Sinnoh Starter, but the others come for the ride. I'd say no type changes, but stat boosts for all.

Okay we're out of the scrubs, here's my top 5 and these I'm using fanart of what their megas look like:

5. Cofagrigus
Artwork from Pokeluka.deviantart.com
Cofagrigus is a living (sort of) sarcophagus and you ever wonder what lies behind that seal. Mega Cofagrigus should gain the dark type as well.

4. Dragonite
Artwork from Phatmon66.deviantart.com
Dragonite deserves a mega as his johto counterpart and sinnoh counterpart have one and do you know what I like the idea of this guy armouring up and becoming part steel losing the flying side.

3. Jynx
Okay Nintendo where the fuck was this, this showed up in a magazine for Arceus' sake, get onto already, I already have a Jynx named Nicki Minaj, oh come look at her:

2. Johto Starters
Artwork from tomycase.deviantart.com
Okay in X and Y you get given the Kanto Starters after beating the 1st gym, okay, how about when you meet Steven in the cavern after the 2nd gym, he gives you one of the Johto starters with a stone, now that would be freaking awesome, sure you'd have to chose between a mega hoenn starter and one of these guys but it'd still be awesome!
AND NUMBER ONE IS...

1. Pikachu and Raichu
Mega Raichu Artwork by Phatmon66.deviantart.com
Mega Pikachu artwork found on gamesloveres.com

I'm so not kidding, and if you don't think Mega Pikachu is inevitable, what's wrong with you, considering the anime seems to be trying to set it up. Mega Pikachu should be pure electric as usual, but have a greater stat boost than with the light ball, while Mega Raichu which we should have other wise the fans will revolt if you have Mega Pikachu by the way, should be Electric/fighting, because there aren't really any electric and fighting combos, but I think this one could happens as of this japanese magazine shows...
So it is very very possible, but then again Mega Jynx showed up in a magazine, GET ON WITH IT GAME FREAK....
I'm The JoelMH signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment