Sunday 6 July 2014

Pokemon Centre Website

Nintendo, are you trying to piss me off. Look a while back I said that Nintendo really needed a website for the Pokemon Centre so they could sell stuff to the world without the large costs of shops around the world, I was being fair. But what do you go and do, you build a website...



YOU ONLY ALLOW THE CONTENTS TO BE SOLD IN THE FUCKING US!
I'm not kidding look, I would be willing to pay a charge for delivery and so would many others, but nope too much effort for Nintendo, so I want all Pokemon fans outside of the US and Japan to spam Pokemon's Twitter page about this, because it's bullshit. I don't mind paying in dollars, because let's face it, just use a price converter and I'm sure many others agree, look I know Nintendo of Europe is completely useless but this is still unacceptable and hell what about those down under hmm, we gonna ignore them too like you did with the expansion pak, hmm.
I mean this is pretty fucking bad, you give your merchandise over here in two forms, one Toys R Us, which is the most useless toy store on the planet and Game, Game being a game shop for all providers and thus has virtually no room for these in most of their stores and gets limited amount of stock from you guys, so get your fucking act together, it's bad enough that shitty piece of ape shit you call the Wii U somehow just became popular and Iwata's fluke luck keeps saving him. So my point is, Nintendo needs to make their online easily made worldwide site, worldwide as what did they say when X and Y came out, something about joining the world together with Pokemon, and yet, they piss all over that here, I'm The JoelMH, trying to get decent trades over the internet, miserably.

No comments:

Post a Comment