Saturday 12 July 2014

Cookie Clicker


Okay you remember when I gave Flappy Bird shit for being a clone, well at least it was a game. Candy Crush, Bubble Witch saga both clones, but still games, Cookie Clicker on the other hand is not a fucking game.
All you do is click 15 times to make 15 cookies, which then you can buy an item from the store which will make cookies for you and then it plays itself. Okay Final Fantasy 13's battles can play themselves but at least you move the characters down the hallway, at least you actually do something. Just to make this clear, I don't hate browser games don't get me wrong, I play Criminal Case for god's sake.
But as much as a lot of them are ripoffs they are at least games, let me just make that clear. And yet this game is so popular to have fan art.
FANART PEOPLE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! THIS GAME REWARDS YOU FOR DOING NOTHING, IT'S THAT SELF PRAISE FOR DOING BULLSHIT THAT IS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE AND MAKING PEOPLE INTO DO NOTHING AHOLES! I'VE WORKED IN FUCKING CARE, DID I GET A MEDAL EVERYTIME I WIPED SOMEONE'S SHITPIPE NO, SO LET'S MAKE A GAME WHERE IT PLAYS ITSELF AND WE FEEL SMUG ABOUT OUR SO CALLED ACCOMPLISHMENTS, A REAL GAME IS SO SOMETHING YOU WORK AT, YOU PUT EFFORT IN NO MATTER HOW SMALL TO REAP REWARDS, WOULD BIOSHOCK BE ANY GOOD IF I JUST CLICKED A BUTTON ONCE AND IT PLAYED IT'S FUCKING SELF,NO, FUCK YOU COOKIE CLICKER!! There got that out of my system, oh and if you were expecting the Cookie Monster to show up and try and stop me, well...
I'm The JoelMH and I'm going to go stop on some cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment