Thursday 8 May 2014

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire thoughts


So last night Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were announced to be released in November. So guess what your bitching worked people, here's your ruby and sapphire remakes. Of course there's no screenshots or footage, the cover designs is all we get. But so much is now got to be added, the hairdressers, clothing shops, the juice shop, and do you know where they should put it, Hoenn's capital which is...

Rustboro. It's Hoenn's capital and the smallest capital there is any of the games, because I'm pretty darn sure that Saffron was bigger, well it's the closest to a capital, I don't think Hoenn really has one, but I digress. But what I'm saying is that Lumiose has a lot of things that would be complained about if they were missing. Speaking of which, if this game has no Pokemon Aime that would be an instant, 'don't buy', seriously, this needs to be permanent now. 
I mean someone's going to have to alter Granite Cave as you needed the second badge to use Flash and well, Flash is a TM now, I mean there's only 5 HMs now, i mean you can bring back Dive, and wait a minute Rock Smash is a TM now as well, oh I suppose you could always tweak it so that you don't get given the TM until after the gyms.
Of course one thing that is going to have to be removed is of course the game corner, don't blame me, blame the age rating dudes, because kids will get addicted to gambling, which I suppose is fair, I mean it's not like kids got addicted to Pokemon.
Actually now that I think about it, what about the marts, they're in the centres now, unless, maybe put the clothing shops in their place, that could work. But what about the contests, do you know why they aren't in the games anymore, because nobody played it, contests weren't terrible, but they weren't that interesting. Who knows maybe they'll make a new minigame to take it's place. Or hell what about the Battle Frontier. Though Postgame, I've had a thought, Fire Red/Leaf Green had a whole new, rather small but new region, while Heart Gold/Soul Silver had an actually developed Kanto. So what about these games, oh hold on a second, just got to lock the door quickly.
Thank god, they didn't come in. Hell no, it wouldn't make sense, though I don't know what to add, maybe do the Sevii Islands in 3d, now that would be funny. Hey I wanted Kanto to be in 3d, even if it had to be a yellow remake. No, no, I just realised what they could do.... You remember that space station in Mossdeep. 
Deoxys appeared in the original, and it's been said that Clefairy came from space and you have a space station and it never exploited it. Dudes this is simple, GO TO....
Seriously have like a space colony taken over by Deoxys or something along them lines, don't show us a space ship and not use it, that's Kirk seeing the Enterprise in Star Trek and going, fuck it, I have a motorbike, what the fuck is wrong with you? But seriously, Game Freak don't fuck this up, actually I wonder how the Lavaridge hot springs are going to work.
Heh Heh...
Okay I know that won't happen, well until hackers get their mitts on it. I'm The Joel MH signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment