Tuesday 3 December 2013

5 things about Pokemon that piss me off!

People think I love everything about Pokemon, well you would be wrong, I'm The JoelMH and this is the 5 things I hate about the series.



1. No More Slots
I get why this was removed. EU law states that to have 'Gambling' in videogames would require a higher age rating and to be fair this was a wise choice to remove the slots rather than have 18 symbols on Pokemon games, still annoying though.

2. Still no Dark Gym
Okay now this doesn't have a legitimate reason, why the hell is there no dark gym, hell we have a fairy gym this generation and we only just got the type. How hard would it be, badge idea problems, here you go, Dark Badge, lazy yes, but the first fairy badge is called the Fairy badge so tough titty. Bottom line, next gen, have a goddamn dark gym.

3. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Arceus are STILL not available in Europe.
Game Freak, I'd like to point out that your game's slogan is in fact, Gotta Catch 'Em All, not Gotta Catch as many as is allowed in Europe. This isn't simple forgetting of setting up events. Celebi was catchable in the japanese version of Pokemon Collosseum after all the shadow pokemon were purified but for the european version, they took time out of their day to remove Celebi, Now Generation 5's legendaries were all available through events, so it's time for some catchup, make these four available already and maybe people wouldn't have to lower themselves to cheat cartridges you cockbags.

4. National Dex Order
Personally, I think the pokedex needs reordering, uh oh, it's the Gen Oners.

Before you all kill me, all I'm saying is that it needs a slight tweeking, for example why is Pichu the prevolution so far down the national dex, surely they should be together like in the regional dexes, same with any evolutions, sure that would mean Mew wouldn't be number 151 anymore, but can't we all just get along?
Oh Shut up!

5. GTS IS FULL OF RETARDS!
I know this isn't Nintendo or Game Freak's fault, no the fault lies with the players, you see the GTS IS FILLED WITH BALL SUCKING, PANDA RAPING, SHIT EATING MORONS WHO THINK THAT A LEVEL 1 PIDGEY...
IS WORTH A LEVEL 100 MEWTWO!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, DO YOU EVEN USE YOUR BRAINS! A LEVEL 20 VAPOREON FOR A LEVEL 30 DRATINI, THAT'S ACCEPTABLE OR A LEVEL 100 NORMAL MONSTER FOR A LEGENDARY THAT'S FINE, BUT LOOK AT THE PICTURE:

A LEVEL 1 GOOMY FOR A POKEMON THAT ISN'T EVEN FUCKING AVAILABLE YET! AND THIS ISN'T THE ONLY INCIDENT, THIS IS ALL OVER THE GTS, LOOK I GET A LOT OF THESE ARE KIDS, I UNDERSTAND THAT, BUT THEY CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DON'T GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING!

Okay I'm calm, the best way around this is going to a site on Facebook and signing up with a group and request trades and wait for a response, here's a link to the one I occasionally use:
https://www.facebook.com/DayCareCentre
Sign up to this and leave that goddamn network of plebs behind. I'm TheJoelMH and... wait, one more thing, game sync sucks, it's offline for 2 days every week and the damn minigames on there are still not functioning. Okay now I'm done.
The JoelMH
Signing Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment