Tuesday 8 April 2014

Genwunners



Hi I'm The Joel MH and this is a special report, Genwunners, are they insane or are they justified. Okay they're insane and I'm here today to prove them wrong. Genwunners believe that all new pokemon after Gen1 such as Chikorita to Zygarde are stupid, but why? Well some genwunners say that pokemon such as Trubbish:
are stupid because they are based on items as is Vanillish:
Okay this makes so much sense, because there were no item based pokemon in gen 1:
(Play this music now)
Magnemite
Magneton
Grimer
Muk
Voltorb
Electrode
Koffing and Weezing

Porygon
(you can stop the music now)
So what stops the genwunners complaining about them, and now to Professor Iohel for answers:
No way not after you locked us in that closet, I got cat man puke all over my shoes. Anyways, The reasoning of Genwunners is absolute nonsense, they only want first gen pokemon in games, I'm sorry do you see a series carrying on without innovation, what you want to play red and blue forever, well then.

FUCK OFF, TAKE YOUR RED AND BLUE CARTRIDGE AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU WHINY FUCKTARDS.

Anyway, that was rather unprofessional but totally worth it. I'm The Joel MH.
and you do realise that nobody cares, I'm The Joel MH signing off!

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty easy to come up with a fictional creature based on something that is already alive. Plus I personally like the new item based designs, maybe because I was able to recognize that in gen 1 they had the same thing.

    ReplyDelete