Thursday 20 February 2014

Top 5 Poison Pokemon

You're poison flowing my veins, POISON!




5. Beedrill
Ah the better Bee Pokemon, becuase both genders evolve. Though while not very powerful, it is iconic as one of the earliest pokemon in the anime and the earliest catchable monster in gen 1 as Weedle.

4. Garbodor
Okay let me hear it!
Leave Garbodor alone people. Oh I hear you cry it's a living bag of garbage, so fucking what, MUK IS LIVING TOXIC GOO AND VOLTORB IS A LIVING FUCKING POKEBALL, LAY THE FUCK OFF!

3. Toxicroak
It's a fighting and poison frog, yeah a non-water frog, that's already a bonus. This guy is an impressive fighter and it's poison strikes can be quite powerful considering it's move list.

2. Koffing

Why not Weezing, because Koffing is adorable. Unless he's on gen 1.

Koffing is pretty much here for that reason, to be honest I don't really use poison types that often but when I do I use...

1. Crobat
You all shit on zubat, call it annoying and refuse to use it, well here's the reward for using Zubat, fucking Crobat. While most of his stats aren't impressive, it's speed is very good and with moves like confuse ray and toxic, this guy can get in quick and cause huge amounts of damage. I'm The Joel MH, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment