Sunday 9 February 2014

Top 5 Ice Pokemon

Well last time, there was a bit too much heat, so let's cool down a bit, with some ice pokemon.


5. Aurorus

The other new fossil pokemon. The ice diplodocus pokemon also known as the sail dinosaur due to it's sail like crest though sadly it's evolution at level 39 only works at night. I don't understand why the timezone evolution was added, but I'll go with it. Aurorus is rock/ice, the rock side making fire attacks non-super effective, but is sadly weakened by fighting moves like gyarados for thunderbolt.

4. Froslass

The alternate evolution of Snorunt. Giving Snorunt a ghost typing gives it more than a edge over it's natural evolution Glalie, which is a floating head, I think.

3. Jynx

The first Ice/Psychic type. Okay the racist pokemon, except it's not, let me explain this. Yama Uba, which is described as always wearing a tattered red kimono, having whitish-blonde hair, control over snow, dark-colored skin, and large lips. Yama Uba is said to live on top of an icy mountain which fits Jynx's M.O. Though Jynx doesn't have her mouth on the back of her head, but nobody's perfect. Also what is not perfect is that the mega evolution for Jynx was not made:
I would of called her Nicki Minaj, what? Clearly this fake mega evolution was based off her in some way. 

2. Glaceon


The ice Eevee Glaceon, you're not shocked are you, cause I always put an eevee on the list, except last time with fire, because Flareon sucks. One could argue Glaceon is pointless because Vaporeon can learn ice moves. True, but some could argue World War 2 was good for lowering the population of the planet and do you know what that sort of person is, that's right an Asshole. Until Sylveon came along this little one was the best eevee to take on dragons with. Plus I like the look of her/him 'frontward pigtails', they make her/him look adorable.


1. Articuno

 A legendary bird darn straight. The first legendary I ever caught, darn tooting. I'm not a huge fan of Moltres or Zapdos, especially now you can't paralyze it, but Arti here, I love this ice bird, it was also the first ice type I ever used and I'm not a huge fan of the type I must confess. But Articuno, I took this guy through the elite four as a core member of my party and without Articuno, Bruno and Lance would of kicked my ass, Articuno, I love ya. I'm The Joel MH, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment