Friday 28 February 2014

Top 5 Electric Pokemon

Wow, so today we've had steel, so I thought it's a good jolt to do electric types now.



Sorry, let's get on with this.

5. Luxray
When its eyes gleam gold, it can spot hiding prey--even those taking shelter behind a wall.
Luxray's ability to see through objects comes in handy when it's scouting for danger.

Luxray isn't a dark type, but if it was, it would be the best dark in the world. Seriously though this lion is pure electric and sort of looks like Shadow the Hedgehog.
4. Heliolisk

They flare their frills and generate energy. A single Heliolisk can generate sufficient electricity to power a skyscraper.
It stimulates its muscles with electricity, boosting the strength in its legs and enabling it to run 100 yards in five seconds.

An electric/normal frill lizard, as in this...

But I prefer to think about it this way...
And oh yeah, this pokemon is one of my core members of my X/Y party @ Level 100.

3. Pikachu
It raises its tail to check its surroundings. The tail is sometimes struck by lightning in this pose.
It has small electric sacs on both its cheeks. If threatened, it looses electric charges from the sacs.

Come on you knew it was coming, it is the mascot of the series and gen 1 in particular. Hell he'sthe star of several games, a cartoon series, not so much the superior origins which I don't think a Pikachu turned up until the final episode for about 2 seconds, but still. Though I do prefer the old fat Pikachu.

Hmm, I wonder what happens if you were to modernize the fat pikachu design as a new monster?

2. Dedenne
Oh yeah!

Its whiskers serve as antennas. By sending and receiving electrical waves, it can communicate with others over vast distances.
It uses its tail to absorb electricity from power plants or from outlets in houses, and then it fires the electricity from its whiskers.

This is a Pikachu Clone as told in my Pikachu Clone post, but unlike the rest bar Emolga, it's actually good in battle as it is part Fairy and actually has a good special attack stat togo with it's high speed. Plus Dedenne is adorable and it's ability to learn Rest and Snore is a good help.

1. Manectric

It rarely appears before people. It is said to nest where lightning has fallen.
It discharges electricity from its mane. It creates a thundercloud overhead to drop lightning bolts.

Manectric, the lightning hound. How much do I like this guy, hmm, it's my primary electric type I've had since the days of Sapphire, quick and powerful, this guy is one of my core pokemon and it's new mega evolution isn't hurting his awesomeness.

I'm The JoelMH bolting off before it effects my charge account.
                                        
Okay I'm going already!

No comments:

Post a Comment