Sunday 23 February 2014

Top 5 Ghost Pokemon

Hello my children, The Joel MH here, with some news, well you remember when I killed that annoying fairy.




FLASSSSSHBACCCK!
Last words, I can bring you down with just one word.
No you're right, six, six words.
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!

NOW SUCKERS!!!!
Well since then I've had this Phantump haunting the place and it really doesn't like me and looks rather depressed. I mean Phantump's are meant to be the ghosts of dead children, but who knew it also counted for annoying fairies? Isn't that right Navi?
Well the tragic thing is that my 5th favourite Ghost Pokemon is Phantump, mainly because it is rather adorable, damn my girlish emotions, well here's the other 4.

4. Chandelure
It's a Chandeleir, yes, but a haunted one, and it's Ghost and Fire. What's cool about it,well it's said to not just burn it's enemies, but their souls too. Creepy.

3. Banette
It's a ghost doll, specially, the doll of someone who threw it away and it comes back, alive to get you. That is really messed up but cool, but recently I got rid of some plushies, you don't think.
Hey Navi, now that you're a pokemon and all, you'll keep an eye out for them right.
I'll take that as a yes, oh and by the way, Banette has a bitching Mega Evolution. 
2. Aegislash
Ghost and Steel, a living sword which wields a shield, allowing it to switch between attack and defense, plus, this sword's dex entity states that Aegislash was known to choose rightful kings, it's goddamn Excalibur.

1. Gengar
Oh come on you knew it was coming. The original Ghost Pokemon, Clefable's shadow. A subject of Creepypastas, though despite the anime showing Gengar to be more mischiveous than evil. 
Plus Gengar now has a Mega Evolution.
Which alas is banned from online tournaments for being TOO AWESOME! So Gengar is still allowed as long as he/she doesn't go mega. I'm The Joel MH and I'm signing off to raise up Navi in battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment