Thursday 27 November 2014

Top 5 Internet Reviewers

Yes, you heard right....

These 5 are my favorite reviews on the internet and my biggest inspirations, so let's take it away.

5. Yahtzee
Reviews: New Games
Show: Zero Punctuation
Website: Escapistmagazine.com
Yahtzee and his dry wit is hilarious, no new game is safe why? Because he is critical to everything, and I mean everything, even the stuff he likes, and unlike the rest on this list his episodes are made of crappy cartoon characters.
Yeah, man. But seriously Yahtzee is awesome but there are four better.

4. Linkara
Reviews: Comics
Show: Atop the Fourth Wall
Website: Thatguywiththeglasses.com

The best comic book reviewer there is, he's fought an outer god, a mecha of himself, a giant robot and Missingno. Okay one of them. Oh and he reviews comic books and started one of the greatest memes in history.

No... I AM A MAN!


2: Angry Video Game Nerd and Nostalgia Critic
The Nerd:
Reviews: Games (old)
Show: The Angry Video Game Nerd
Website: Cinemassacre.com

The Critic:
Reviews: Old movies
Show: Nostalgia Critic
Website: Thatguywiththeglasses.com

I couldn't choose between these 2 bitter rivals. One an angry guy who plays games he hates and the other a scheming movie reviewer who is the human equivalent of Daffy Duck. Look I know, but I honestly couldn't choose. Though the nerd I saw first so maybe we can call him number 2 and the critic number 3. I'll just share one of their episodes each and I'll let you decide.

So what could possible be at number 1... well...

1. The Spoony One
The completely nuts reviewer, well you'd be too if you had to play Final Fantasy 8, oh and might well be a clone... and the Avatar.
No not that one... this one.
Reviews: Movies/Games/VHS Board Games/Wrestling (not so interested in the last one to be honest)
Show: The Spoony Experiment
Website: spoonyexperiment.com

Spoony is infamous for his hatred of Final Fantasy, mental breakdowns and his talent for murdering characters from Final Fantasy. Oh and one of his clones is a former multiple personality named Dr. Insano.
And let's face it, Dr. Insano gets about. So a video example, it's not Final Fantasy, it's not Ultima which he's also famous for, nope, I'd go with the video I like the best... The Wendy's training video.


So yeah you can see where I get it from. Anyone I miss from this list and before you ask if I'm aware I didn't put any female reviews on, well I didn't because to be honest I'm not really away of any, don't get me wrong if someone tells me about them, I'll check out their videos, I'm open to suggestions people, I'm just saying.
WITH SCIENCE OF COURSE!
Okay with Twitter and Google +. Yes it turns out people do you use it... huh. I'm The Joel MH signing off.

1 comment:

  1. i like ur list, im new to Yahtzee but ill give it a try.
    My fav revwr is also spoony.

    altho im a bit sad of the last lines of this post, latelly everyone has to defend a point beforehand when it comes to "female" topic in general... before being branded a hater. if those are ur top 5, why would you have to explain a reason why there are no female revwrs in there...

    anyways. thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete