Thursday 31 October 2013

Top 5 Ghosts in Video Games

So my children, you thought I was done this hallows eve. Fools, for if Zombies are soulless bodies, where's the souls?



5. Headless Horseman (Skyrim)
This random ghost runs around Skyrim at night doing exactly... nothing. The Headless horseman is nothing more than a easter egg my children, but it is a treat to find him as he is rather hard to find my children.

4. King Boo (Luigi's Mansion)
Boos are ghosts that approach you when you're not looking at them and freeze when you do. King Boo however is the mastermind of Luigi's Mansion and is the one villain to actually capture Mario leaving his cowardly brother to save him. You would not want to run into this boo or you may end up as a painting my children, literally.

3. Diabolical Cubus Sisters (Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass)
In the ghost ship, Link seeks out Tetra, but finds four sisters who need rescuing. Sisters whose 'help' causes you nothing but trouble but when you save them all. Oh my children, something much nastier awaits you. These sisters throw energy balls at you and basically you know that fight against Phantom Ganon from Ocarina of Time, well, they pass the ball between each other as well.

2. Undead Princess aka Celeb (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time)
This ghost girl is more pitiful than scary my children. The Antogonist Larkeicus entrapped her soul inside a piece of a crystal staff needed for the game's main plot point. However after beating her powerful boss form, she is reduced to a mere spirit after the bullying of your non playable friend Sherlotta. But worse still after the mcguffin is used, it is trapped in the ground with the undead princess forever trapped inside, left to ponder her existence alone in the middle of nowhere forever.

1. Gengar
I'll admit it was obvious my children, I mean we all knew it was coming, but the first fully evolved Ghost Pokemon is still the best. This ghost sneaks in people's shadows to cause mischief and this my children is what your little pokemon could become when it dies. And did I mention this terror now... MEGA EVOLVES. FWAHAHAHAHA!


No comments:

Post a Comment