Monday 28 October 2013

Charlie's Angels PS2

You know there are a few things in this world I can’t stand, people who use my books or games devices on the can, boy bands, people who dress animals in clothes, reality shows, okay I guess there’s a lot of things I hate, but most of all do I hate one player beat em ups, so here’s Charlie’s Angels for the PS2.


Charlie’s Angels is of course based off the movie series starring Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz and the sublime Lucy Lui, ahh Lucy, yes I bought Mirror’s Edge, yes I prefer Volume 1 of Kill Bill over 2, what are you implying?
Before I continue, yes I am aware this is based off an ancient tv series. This game is wretched, it’s one of those beat em up games where you enter a room, punch a few twats and move on to the next room where you do the same, the gaming equivilent of watching paint dry, at least I think that’s paint. Oh but this one is different, you can select between the angels in different areas where… you do exactly the same bloody thing. So is there any way of holding our attention Angels, of course, the first level has them in bikinis, of course. But here’s the problem, this game is on PS2, but it’s gameplay looks like it belongs on the PS1 and nobody is really interested in blocky women are there, well except for the sad twats who went and hacked original tomb raider to see Lara’s etch a sketched boobs. But of course the obvious problem is, is that it’s a movie game and only two of those have worked, Goldeneye and X-men Origins wolverine whose games are better than the sodding movies especially the latter. I’m sorry but movie games 9.9 out of 10 are bad ideas, it’s like dipping a badger in paint, you might paint your house if you use red paint, but that’s only cause you can’t tell from the blood after the badger’s ripped your face off. 
The plot of the game is that the Statue of Liberty is stolen, yes this game doesn’t follow the movies, but instead rips of Turtles in time with the angels globe hopping to recover the statue starting with a beach level and then to Alaska and then… I don’t know cause this game made me want to cut myself. It’s plain awful, I bought this thing from a used games store for a pound and I feel ripped off, I feel I should of been paid to play this thing. It is quite possibly one of the worst games of all time. The only way a game could be worse if it featured One Direction in the big brother house playing game boys on toilets and dressing up poodles. 
To finish off, this game is trash, all copies of this game should be hunted down and smashed, now if you excuse me I need to do something more productive, I’m going to paint my room with this bucket of paint and this badger.

No comments:

Post a Comment