Sunday 4 May 2014

Top 5 Annoying Sidekicks in gaming




Okay, it's been a weird week, to cut a story short, I've got a section of a city of cat people under my care, and my sidekick Minchy is gone, so not great. I suppose there's some good news, Iohel now has his first Pokemon, I got a Fennekin for him, seemed the least I could do.
She?
Iohel take it from a man who knows, when a girl is interested in you, you do everything in your power to be with that girl. I wish I knew what that felt like.
Iohel, dude, I take it back.

5. Roman Bellec (GTA 4)
Niko's cousin from GTA 4 who you constantly have to deal with. This guy gets in no end of trouble after getting Niko to come to Liberty City after lying to him. Oh and he will not stop pestering to go bowling. Roman makes GTA 4 a drag to play.

4. The Dog (Duck Hunt)
The dog is supposed to be loyal to you as it catches the ducks you kill, but this bastard laughs at you when you fail, well these days you can get your revenge.
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/duckhunt/

3. Navi (Ocarina of Time)
The annoying sidekick from Ocarina of Time whose job was to give hints when you get stuck. But this fairy would pester if you even thought about doing a sidequest instead of saving Hyrule, as well as giving you information on no shit subjects like how to climb a ladder. I'm so glad she's dead.

2. Slippy Toad (Starfox)
Ah Slippy Toad, how did he make it into an elite team of pilots. Seriously. I've no doubt he's a good mechanic and all, but he should just be that, nothing more. Slippy, all he does in battle is get someone on his tail and bitch about it, he never saves you, and not a level goes by when he's in trouble, sometimes even 2 or 3 times a level, hell the first thing you do in any level is shoot him down so he shuts up, but if you do this you can't see the health bar. Slippy you're an annoying shit.

DISHONOURABLE MENTIONS

1.Lubba (Super Mario Galaxy 2)
Okay Nintendo what is wrong with you? Every game you make these days share one problem. Pestering about breaks. Lubba's main job in Galaxy 2 is to be your guide, fair enough, but guess what he says every fucking hour, "Are you sure you haven't been playing too long? Be sure to take regular breaks". 
Okay Nintendo I get it, you do it so parents aren't as angry with you when shit goes wrong, but it's not your job to do that, that's what parents are for and it just pisses off the adults that play your games, stop it.


If it will make you go away, then I'll call it that okay.
Sure whatever, Iohel, please kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment